An applicant’s eviction history can indicate future rent payment behavior.
Our eviction history reports are compiled from public landlord/tenant court records that have been filtered for quality using identity check and search logic*. This extensive tenant screening service has proven to be a leading indicator of future rent payment behavior and can help you select applicants who are most likely to fulfill a lease, thereby:
- Reducing the likelihood of resident skips and evictions
- Decreasing the costs associated with collections, lost rent, vacancy, and resident damage
The eviction history report includes:
Tenant Social Security number alert – Notifies you of potential issues with an applicant’s SSN
Tenant inquiries – Indicates if the applicant has applied for housing within our national network
Eviction court records on file including:
- Tenant judgment for possession and money
- Unlawful detainers
- Tenant judgments for rent
- Tenant credit check, including failure to pay rent
- Writs and warrants of eviction
*Our identity check and search logic automatically compares the applicant to the eviction information in our databases. The search uses enhanced identification tools, like expanded renter address history, to perform a more complete investigation of our database.